Nollywood actress, Uru Eke, in a recent article on BN, shared a few things she expects women to consider before deciding to date a much younger man.
Before dating a younger man, things I feel should be considered:
1. Is he mentally mature enough to be with a woman much older than him?
2. Where is he in his life and career? Lots of conversations and observing will eventually highlight these.
3. What are his goals for family and children and how far along in the future are the goals?
4. Is being with an older woman just a fantasy he is living out through being with you or does he genuinely want you?
5. Is this just a bit of fun for both of you and when he starts to back track will it be easy for you to let go and move on?
6. Can you have a grown up conversation with him?
7. Is he independent?
8. When he talks does he sound like he is much younger?
9. Will dating a younger man leave you lonely?
10. After dating someone younger, can you comfortably slide into dating men within your age group or older?
11. Are you embarrassed of him in the presence of your friends?
12. Is he embarrassed about you in the presence of his friends?
13. Are you with him just for sex?
Watch the best Nollywood movies only on irokotv!