We all love Kate Henshaw‘s fit bod! But then so many of us do not get the kind of day-to-day physical activity we need to stay fit. And it’s important we do because by becoming more active, one can avoid certain health problems.
Keeping fit increases metabolism to help control body weight. It also helps you to be sociable and improve your mood, especially when you work out with friends.
It might look difficult at first, but here are a few tips to help you be successful at keeping fit:
1. Let working out be an important part of your day. You can schedule an early morning jog everyday.
2. Do not try to do too much at the beginning. You can increase your pace gradually.
3. Exercise with friends. They can provide the motivation to stick with an exercise regimen.
4. Add some variety to spice up your exercise program. You can add a dance routine or something to prevent boredom.
5. Occasionally use the stairs instead of the elevator.
Love Kate Henshaw? Click HERE to see her movies.