45 Liked

5 Reasons Why We Absolutely Love Mercy Johnson!

Mercy Johnson-Okojie is one of Nollywood’s best and most loved actresses right now! The award winning actress came to limelight in her debut movie ”The Maid”, and has since then warmed her way into our hearts, movie after movie!

Here are 5 reasons why we love MJ:

1. Her acting skills are on fleek:

Mercy Johnson is an exceptional actress! She seems to be able to play all kinds of roles effortlessly – diva girl, runs girl, village champion, househelp…the list goes on!

Mercy Johnson 2

2. You’ve got MJ in your movie, you likely have a best-seller!

With the enormous love she’s been getting, featuring Mercy Johnson in your movie means you’ll be getting a lot of MJ fans anticipating it. And trust me, there are many of them!

3. Marriage and motherhood hasn’t slowed her down:

Watch MJ in her recent movies and you would appreciate how much better she is at acting even after a maternity break!

MJ and kids

4. She has this humble mien:

Despite the fact that Mercy Johnson Okojie is one of the most sought after actresses, she is not puffed up. She is quite amiable.

5. She is a natural:

There’s something ultra-natural about MJ. And she doesn’t try to be like anyone else. She is an original!

MJ collage 3

If you love Mercy Johnson as much as we do, click HERE to watch her movies!

13 Comments

• Fatoumata Sallah

August 10, 08 2015 02:33:52

hi,mercy jonhson is my best actress so far in nollywood movies.
    I like her naturally,the way she talk,walk,laugh and acted.

• Omo

August 10, 08 2015 02:35:03

Mercy Johnson is very fun to watch, even when your sad she puts a smile on your face, for me she’s a blessing to the nollywood industry!!

• Rachel Joy

August 10, 08 2015 03:24:04

She is gifted !! She is the best Mercy Jonhson !!! God bless you darling !!!

• Rachel Joy

August 10, 08 2015 03:24:04

She is gifted !! She is the best Mercy Jonhson !!! God bless you darling !!!

• Treasure peters

August 10, 08 2015 03:55:12

I love mercy like a sister and I don’t like any movies without seeing her on the movies one love mercy keep going and never go down💋💋💋

• Prince Frank

August 10, 08 2015 07:06:35

MESSAGE
    Wow……in fact i dnt kno dt dere’s another peps dt love her@MJ.d way i do & adore her.She’s best & she wil alws be ma best actress b/4 any other.My dear MJ.pls do kip it up & dnt turn us dt loves & watched all ur movies down.

• princess Anita Joseph

August 10, 08 2015 07:16:44

I really really love mercy Johnson

• Nancy zubah

August 10, 08 2015 08:07:50

I love dis woman she the best even tho I don’t know her but all her movies is like a next level to life I learn from it ever time I see her movie so keep up the great work and don’t let anyone tell u is not possible

• Amanda

August 10, 08 2015 08:36:18

Mercy Johnson is my favorite Actress my Role model and the list goes on and on.u can never get me to watch a movie with out mercy Johnson inside.she is the best and there will never be another like MJ One love and keep doing what you does Best.

• Kaobimdi

August 10, 08 2015 11:04:48

I love ur movies so so much may God almighty be with you always and bless you Amen

• confidence

August 11, 08 2015 05:07:12

i love you Mercy

• Chisa Tolo

August 27, 08 2015 07:42:16

• Chisa Tolo

August 27, 08 2015 07:42:56

MJ the world have said it all. Come rain come sun u re my best and u re the best actress in nollywood. I can spend million dollars in watching Nigerian movies as lone as u MJ is in it, I always have joy in watching ur movies. Keep up the great job u doing and God bless u more. Love u!!!!