Irokotv is commited to ensuring you are constantly entertained with a lot of Nollywood goodness, and that’s why we now have many new TV series, most recent being BLOODLINE.
BLOODLINE is a story about five sisters living together without their parents. They seem to find succor in the arms of their eldest sister who works in a bank and takes care of all their financial needs. They all face different challenges but they always find ways to tackle them, most times, with the help of their eldest sister. This TV series stars Mercy Johnson Okojie, Yul Edochie, Oge Okoye, Kehinde Olorunyomi, Bolanle Ninalowo amongst others.
Here are five reasons why we think you should watch BLOODLINE:
- Mercy Johnson brings on her A game: We are really glad MJ is back on our screens! And she is back stronger and better!
- It touches the subject of abuse in relationships: MJ was abused emotionally by her boyfriend. This is what so many young girls go through in order to sustain a nearly broken relationship.
- It unveils major issues in the movie industry: Some of the challenges actors and actresses face are highlighted in this series. If you are looking to join the movie industry, there are some lessons to learn here.
- It explores some of the issues women face: Women are constantly harassed sexually in schools and even in the workplace. BLOODLINE sheds some light on these issues.
- It touches the issue of faith and how it affects our lives.
Watch BLOODLINE now on irokotv!