We love Nollywood, but we can’t help laughing at some hilarious and unbelievable things we see…
1. When Uche Jombo is the mother and Van Vicker is the son…
2. Ghost costume: White linen bedsheet and lots of dusting powder! Some can even be spotted eating fruits and drinks!
3. Olu Jacobs almost always dies of heart attack in Nollywood movies!
4. 1995: Mercy Johnson wears Brazilian hair
2015: Mercy Johnson wears same Brazilian hair with dust on her eyebrows.
5. Bullets are small round balls that travel through the air in slow motion when guns are fired.
6. It’s raining, and you can only see sprinkles of water of the characters alone…everywhere else is dry…
7. The movie titles are epic! Check these out:
- Tear My Bra (If You Can)
- Beyonce & Rihanna
- Twitter Babes
- My Sweet Potato
- Miss Touch and Follow
- Chocolate Pinging Salon
- Chelsea and Liverpool
- Iron Pant
- Shameless He Goat
What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen in a Nollywood movie?